Thursday, July 24, 2008

Got my first vote on RefactorMyCode :)

RefactorMyCode.com is a quite fun place for developers. I found it yesterday morning and can't help playing with code there. It is a huge playground for every programming language: Ruby, PHP, JavaScript, Java, C/C++, C#, VB, Python, Perl, LISP, Erlang and even Bash.

My favorite is JavaScript. It's a dynamic, functional, prototype-base OO programming language. JavaScript is the language that teach me functional programming. I use Firefox, my favorite browser, combine with Firebug plugin to code and debug.

I got first vote for this refactor. It helps to increase my rank from #96 to #23.

If you have some freetime. Let visit RefactorMyCode.com, refactor other people code or post the code you don't know how to deal with there. People will help to improve it. Fast and Fun :))

No comments: