Friday, May 27, 2011

RoR Win: “Getting Things Done” with MongoDB

We high five each other and claim “Rails Win!” when someone finds a gem that solves a really big problem in a few lines of code. In this post I’ll list a few interesting addons to the RoR Mongoid ORM that are slowly adding up to a feature-rich ecosystem of plug-and-play modules that work with Mongoid. This list should convince you that you should at least try MongoDB. You can get a ton of functionality “for free”.

Vinova is proud to be author of voteable_mongo gem and contributor of mongoid-slug gem.

Posted via email from Alex Nguyen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exquisitely professional thoughts.awriter.org
I merely hit upon this web site and desired to enunciate that I've definitely delighted in reckoning your blog articles or blog posts. Rest assured I'll subsist pledging to your RSS and I wish you write-up after much more shortly